Cannes 2017: Aishwarya's Playful Two-Tiered Green Gown Or Deepika's Thigh-High Slit Number. Green Is A Go At Cannes!
Parul Kapoor & RJ Alok | May 19,2017 6:23 PM IST
Aishwarya’s first look from Cannes 2017 is here. No, it is not a red carpet look yet. However, the lady turned out in a gorgeous green floor sweeping wonder for media interactions. Unlike other times, the diva has tried to keep it youthful with tulle. The dress was from Yanina Couture. She paired it with Swarovski jewels and Casadei heels. Goes without saying that the makeup was from L'Oreal makeup.
The makeup however is tried and tested. Pinks lips and subtle eyes, with some blush on her cheeks. We are eager to see what she wears for the red carpet now.
Check out more.
See more slides of the story
- Eva Longoaia shared a story on snapchat.
- This look is dreamy but reminiscent of her older look. Sad!
- Aishwarya is having fun in Cannes prior to her red carpet walk.
- This time Aishwarya would also be presenting 'Devdas'. This is for the second time in 15 years. Last time it was in 2002 which was also her first time in Cannes.
- Waiting for her red carpet look though!
- Aish during media interactions.
- The lady has tried to keep things youthful and fresh this time.
- Here's another look. Aaradhya has grown comfortable with all the paparazzi around her over the years.
- She opted for just a bracelet and a ring for accessories.