Cannes 2017: Deepika Blazes The Red Capet In An Emerald Number On Day 2, Mallika Sherawat, Shruti Haasan Too Upped The Style Game
Parul Kapoor | May 19,2017 1:00 PM IST
Cannes 2017 is turning out to be very star studded with a league of Bollywood stars walking the ramp. For Deepika, the Day 2 remained fabulous. The beautiful actress opted for a Brandon Maxwell floor sweeping number and paired it with heels higher-than-the-sky.
Her makeup was another stunning element in her look. The smokey green along with nude lippy and a neat updo made the entire look turn out be rather impressive. She completed the look with some De Grisogono jewels. Other than Deepika, Mallika Sherawat and Shruti Haasan also walked the red carpet yesterday. Check it out in the next slides.
Check out more.
See more slides of the story
- Deepika has been slaying with her Red Carpet looks.
- Mallika Sherawat wore a Georges Hobeika gown.
- Shruti Haasan did not impress us much with her look at Cannes. She is there to promote her film 'Sangamithra'.
- May be this is Deepika's way of redeeming herself of Met Gala fiasco.
- And that's her posing with some Hollywood ladies.
- Over the years, Mallika has become a regular at Cannes. The lady however maintains her distance from Bollywood for some reason.
- We are witing to see what look Aishwarya dons for the red carpet this year.
- Shruti Haasan shared a few grabs on her Instagram. Honestly, she could have done better!