Photos Of India-Pakistan Cricketers Sharing A Bond Of Friendship Off-Field Is What You Must See
Jasmine Philip | Mar 20,2017 4:49 PM IST
Sports often unite players of different countries, bridging the gap between nationalities. Cricket in this sense is no different either. While the many players are seen in a cut-throat competition during a match, they tend to enjoy a rather friendly relationship off field.
And this holds especially true for the world’s biggest arched rivals; India and Pakistan. While every match between the duo often has the cricket fans glued to their television screens to witness a war of the bats, these players enjoying a friendly relationship off-field just proves what a gentleman’s game cricket is after all.
Right from former cricketers Sachin and Shoaib Akhtar sharing light-hearted moments of joy together to Afridi and Yuvraj Singh sharing a friendly hug, these cricketers prove that the rivalry shared between the two teams is limited to the pitch alone.
Here’s a quick look at some of the most adorable moments shared by the players during the past few years...
See more slides of the story
- Shahid Afridi and Yuvraj Singh sharing a friendly hug while Zaheer Khan looks on.
- Shoaib Akhtar and Sachin Tendulkar enjoying a friendly hug.
- Shoaib Akhtar and Ashish Nehra enjoying a few laughs.
- Shahid Afridi and MS Dhoni discussing the game plan?
- Virat Kohli sharing laughs with the Pakistani Cricket team.
- Arch rivals Harbhajan Singh and Shoaib Akhtar. Still believe they’re enemies off field?
- Mohd Kaif and Ashish Nehra with the Pakistani team.
- Yuvraj Singh with Pakistani players.